- August 12, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: News
A Memorandum of Understanding between the SPA “Physics-Sun” Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Korean Institute of Industrial Technology (KITECH) has been signed on August 9, 2019 in Seoul (South Korea).
Within the framework of the Memorandum, the Parties shall cooperate in the following joint professional activities:
– joint scientific and technical projects conducted researchers of both Parties;
– joint seminars, workshops, symposia and other meetings;
– preparatory visits for planning and formulating of joint research projects and seminars;
– exchange of scientists and training: post-doctoral students and young scientists;
– other mutually agreed upon joint activities.
Technological areas of cooperation include:
– new and renewable energy sources:
– convergence of technology components and materials;
– applied optics technologies;
– metal engineering;
– mechanical engineering;
– textile engineering;
– mechatronics and robotics;
– welfare, health and biomedical technologies;
– and other industrial technologies.